Taught by Texas A&M physics and astronomy faculty and master high school physics teachers, the MIPEP curriculum focuses on clarifying fundamental physics concepts through problem-solving, hands-on demonstrations, and laboratory experiences.
MIPEP classes and lab experiences are held on the Texas A&M campus. Participants receive Continuing Professional Education and Gifted/Talented credits and travel reimbursements, along with a daily meal allowance and lodging.
Resources for Participants
- Schedule (Subject to Change)
- Participants (Coming Soon)
Organizing Committee and Contacts
- Dr. Bhaskar Dutta (MIPEP Director), email@example.com
- Dr. Alexey Belyanin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Tatiana Erukhimova, email@example.com
- Ms. Paula Hiltibidal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Paula Hiltibidal
- Dr. Mary Jane Head
To request an application, contact
Education Service Center (ESC) Region 15
High School Science Specialist