The Mitchell Institute is led by a Director who reports to the Dean of the College of Science at Texas A&M. External Scientific Advisory and Development Committees provide guidance and support. Deputy Directors, an internal Scientific Advisory Committee, and four committees comprised primarily of faculty provide strategic direction and support implementation. Our organization chart is diagrammed below.
External Scientific Advisory Committee Members
- Vernon Barger (Univeristy of Wisconsin)
- Blas Cabrera (Stanford University)
- Robert Kennicutt (Cambridge University)
- Brian Schmidt (Australian National University)
- Steve Shenker (Stanford University)
- Paris Sphicas (CERN)