Welcome to the external funding committee page of the Mitchell Institute. On this page, a list of possible sources of external funding is listed. Also, a list of upcoming deadlines can be found below. This web site is updated regularly.
- Physics Frontiers Centers (PFC) (Texas A&Minternal deadlines: email of intend, May 8, 2013, internal proposal, May 15, 2013. NSF preliminary proposal deadline: August 5, 2013).
- NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S-STEM) (full proposal deadline: August 13, 2013).
- International Research Experiences for Students (IRES) (full proposal deadline: August 20, 2013).
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) (full proposal deadline: August 28, 2013).
- NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowships (AAPF) (full proposal deadline: October 9, 2013).
- Education and Interdisciplinary Research (EIR) (full proposal target date: October 30, 2013).
- East Asia and Pacific Summer Institutes for U.S. Graduate Students (EAPSI) (full proposal target date: November 14, 2013).
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Division of Research, Texas A&M University
- John Templeton Foundation
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Simons Foundation
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board